Pages

Saturday 17 January 2015

Get to know me ♥

Hi guys, 
so that you can get to know a little more about me today i'm doing a 'get to know me' post so here goes






 I'm 17 years old
♥ I'm from England
 I am currently in year 13 at sixth form
 I am studying geography, english lit and textiles A levels
 I have applied to do fashion design at university
 I have one younger sister, Anna who's 14 
 I absolutely HATE moths
 I have lived in Australia
 I am so addicted to coffee
 I'm obsessed by koalas, they're so cute
 I love to travel!
 I love to cook and bake, I find it so therapeutic
 I am such a sucker for sweet food!!!
 Summer is my favourite season
 I have recently become obsessed by broadchurch o m g
 I am also OBSESSED by keeping up with the Kardashians, Khloe and Scott are my faves
♥ Basically my entire wardrobe is Topshop or Zara, I just love them
I am a really organised person
♥ I'm slightly obsessed by youtube 

I hope you guys have learnt a bit more about me and enjoyed this post! See you next week for another one,
Ellie xox

2 comments:

  1. I feel like we are similar, I studied Geography, English and Art and Design at A level, I love travelling and baking, I am obsessed with sweet food and Broadchurch too! It's on tonight eek! Great post :) xx

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god broad church was amazing!! Thank you for the comment we defo are :D I've followed xx

      Delete